Iron Fist (Daniel "Danny" Rand) is a master of K'un Lun's martial arts. Wealth, awesome kung fu skills, head of a company, Danny has it all. Always calm, always in control, always there to aid and assist. Despite his laid-back personality, Danny takes himself very seriously but always keeps his cool. He lo
ves to meditate and does it whenever possible to practice his Zen.
He provides his S.H.I.E.L.D.-sanctioned team insightful advice and teachings from his past experiences in K'un-Lun. Iron Fist is the glue that holds the team together.
He's voiced by Greg Cipes.
Iron Fist aka Danny Rand is a 17 year old who has a very muscular build for his age from his martial art training. Danny always wears tan pants or tan shorts, and always has a navy blue or a brown jacket around his waist. He has blonde hair with bangs and wears a metal grey necklace with black string. His shirt is mostly navy blue or green. He mostly wears brown sandles. In season 2 he wears a red shirt and light grey sweat pants with brown slippers.
As his super hero alter-ego, he wears a yellow sash, as his mask to hide his true identity, it's eyes are white in color with a narrow black outline, a bit similar to Spider-Man. He wears a green spandex suit with a yellow belt around his waist. He has a black drawing on his chest that resembles a dragon.
Danny is always focused yet relaxed - more Zen-focused than chill surfer dude. But when Danny turns into Iron Fist, he becomes very rigid with perfect posture. A very Yin/Yang character. Danny is THE DANNY RAND - the 17-year-old head of the giant Rand Corporation. His wealth rivals are the Osborns - but you'd never know it from his laid-back attitude. However, as Iron Fist, he takes his powers very seriously. When all's fine he'll advise. He loves to meditate to practice his zen. He also likes listening to tunes, as according to him music calms the savage teens.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities,
- Chi Augmentation: After plunging his fists into the molten heart of Shou-Lao, Rand received the power of the Iron Fist, allowing him to focus his chi to enhance his natural abilities to extraordinary levels.
- Peak Human Conditioning: Via his chi, Danny can push his body's speed, strength, and durability to the max limits of human potential. He is even superior to the finest Olympic athletes in the world. However, though he lacks supernatural physical condition, he is still very dangerous to his foes and a powerful aid to his friends. He has all of the physical abilities of Captain America.
- Master Martial Artist: Danny is one of the greatest marital artist who has ever walked the earth. Danny is a master of K'un-Lun's martial arts, though not as skilled enough to defeat Captain America.
- Skilled Acrobat: Danny has proven himself to be a skilled acrobat and is able to perform aerial maneuvers with ease.
Equipments Transportation Weapons
- Magic Sword (briefly)
- Avengers Disassembled (Cameo)
Season Four: Secret Wars
- The Immortal Weapon (First Official Appearance)
Gallery ====External Links
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found